The Account Executive is a strategic team player, who serves as the primary business contact for our large CPG clients and is responsible not only fulfilling client needs, but successfully relaying the path back to internal Wild Blue team members and assisting them in creating the vision our clients have. The Account Executive consistently provides excellent customer service, while representing client needs and goals within their organization. In addition, the Account Executive continues to build strong internal relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
We are interested in speaking to you if you…
• are a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• have passion for what communication and creativity can achieve in the world.
• are a self-starter, able to self-manage work and adhere to skintight deadlines.
• are highly productive, rarely bored, and never wait around for things to happen.
• have a strong interest in shopping and its role in culture.
• know a good idea when you see it and you can both nurture it and explain it.
• ask questions until next steps are clear and actionable.
• believe that “great” isn’t done in a vacuum.
• are a trend watcher, always in learning mode.
• actively explore emerging technologies and stay up to date on the latest trends.
• are witty, clever, funny, thick-skinned, and likable.
• always strive for perfection and are disappointed when you realize opportunities were missed.
• can handle many different characters and personalities.
• can write a kick-ass creative brief.
• are extremely confident, but never arrogant.
• don’t mind working in a loosely structured environment.
• are close friends with technology.
• respect communication and worship collaboration in a team environment.
Must have skills and abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related filed or equivalent years of experience in business.
• Minimum 3-5 years of Account Coordinator/Project Management experience. Preferably with fortune 500 CPG’s and/ or in a Design agency.
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships.
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.).
• Strong math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals).
• Ability to read and understand ruler and measurement.
• Exceptional writing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
• Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to travel for extended periods overnight, with little notice.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e., strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director/Principle.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and Wild Blue teams, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Account Director/Principal, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Create descriptive and highly detailed briefs.
Next Steps to Apply
Submit the following to Wild Blue’s Human Resource Director, Carrie Mueller: email@example.com
• Cover Letter convincing us of why we’re right for each other.
• Salary Requirements.
• Resume that shows your minimum 3-5 years Account Coordinator/Project Management experience.
• Digital submissions only.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)- https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/fmla
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)- https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) – https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/polygraph