Effective April 4th, 2023
What Information We Collect
We collect and use your personal data to provide, improve, protect, and promote our services. Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Account information
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you, like Internet Protocol Address (IP Address)
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect your information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our site and services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Create a Wild Blue account or purchase any of our Services
- Request assistance from our client services team
- Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us
- Participate in surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
Whom We Share This Information With
We may share your personal information with our trusted third-party partners, but we will not sell it to advertisers or other third parties.
How Long We Retain Your Data
When you sign up for an account with us, we’ll retain the information you store on our Services for as long as your account exists or as long as we need it to provide you the Services. If you delete your account, we’ll initiate the deletion of this information.
Your Control and Access To Your Data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Wild Blue Technologies, Inc.
860 O’Keefe Road
De Pere, WI 54115