Wild Blue Fabricators are motivated experienced team players, who have the desire to work in all areas of our shop including painting, router operator, carpentry builds, finishing carpentry work and installs. While prior experience is helpful, applicants who are dependable and possess a willingness and ability to learn new skills will be given consideration.
We want to meet you if you…
• Easily retain information and learning new skills comes easy.
• Openly communicate.
• Enjoy building, creating, and constructing.
• Enjoy working alongside colleagues and are a contributing team member.
• Have a positive and helpful attitude.
• Are flexible and willing to put in additional time, work nights, weekends when needed.
• Are proactive and dislike boredom.
• Pay attention to detail and expect high quality.
• Can easily manage multiple projects at once.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Are creative and imaginative.
• Are organized and self-motivated.
Essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
• Produce quality and detail painting for prototype project components using various tools: artistic fine detail brushes to spray gun.
• Assist in the operation of the CNC and Multi-cam digital router table as needed.
• Assist in the lamination and mounting of printed materials.
• Assist in the creation of realistic molds/plasters from 3D printed material and other applicable methods/procedures.
• Assist with the operation of a wide format UV Digital Printer when needed.
• Examine finished work pieces for quality assurance.
• Keep shop areas clean at all times.
• Assist finishing team in performing light maintenance duties within all WB buildings.
• Drive a lift truck safely and maintain forklift license.
• Work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist in other production, Install and Build team responsibilities needed.
Must have skills and abilities:
• Associate degree or equivalent work experience in: Prototyping, Graphic Finishing, Digital Router Operator, Print Finishing, Carpentry, or related fields.
• Clean driving record and valid drivers’ license required.
• Strong math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals).
• Ability to read and understand a ruler and measurement.
• Basic computer skills (email, web browser, job software program).
• The ability to lift up to 50# loads.
• Must be open to flex shifts if needed.
• Must be motivated and have the ability to learn new skills.
Next Steps to Apply
Submit the following to Wild Blue’s Human Resource Director, Carrie Mueller: email@example.com
• Cover Letter convincing us of why we’re right for each other.
• Salary Requirements.
• Resume and portfolio that shows your work experience in related fields.
• Digital submissions only.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)- https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/fmla
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)- https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) – https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/polygraph